A cookie is a small file consisting of a collection of text information that a Web site transfers from your Web browser to your computer's hard drive, both temporarily during your visit and sometimes for extended periods, depending on the type of cookie. Cookies perform certain functions (including distinguishing you from other users of the same website or storing certain information related to you, such as your preferences) and are used by most sites to make browsing easier.
Each cookie is unique to your web browser and will contain some anonymous information. "Cookie" usually contains the name of the domain from which it comes, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value (usually in the form of a randomly generated number).The types of cookies we use:
Mandatory cookies - necessary for the correct operation of the website. For example, we use these cookies to show you the information on our website in the correct language and prices according to the currency and VAT for the relevant country.Analytics cookies
- we use these cookies to track traffic to our site and can analyze how easy it is for our users to interact with our site. These cookies do not provide us with any information about your data. They show us which pages of our site you have viewed, whether you have visited our site from a mobile or desktop device, and other anonymous data. The maximum period for which we store analytics data is 12 months. Functionality cookies
- allow you to use the full functionality of our site, watch videos on it, chat with us, and remember your preferred language in which to download information on our site. Precision-targeting cookies
- contain information about how you have used our site and may be triggered by our advertising partners. They do not store personal information. They prevent you from being shown information that is irrelevant to you. These are dynamic cookies on Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Adwise, and others.
You can configure the cookie settings you receive from our site in the browser you are using. Please note that if you restrict the use of certain types of cookies, our site may not work properly and you may not be able to use all of its features.The information we collect
The types of personal information we may collect:
- From newsletter subscribers - contact information (e.g., names and email address)
- From people who have registered on the portal - information about their professional status (e.g. job title and employer's name)
- From potential clients - personal information from partnership application, project registration form, other questionnaires
- For applicants seeking support, assistance, and/or advice, information on their application form as required by our application form
During the data collection process, you will be informed whether this data is mandatory or optional. If you refuse to provide us with mandatory data, we will not be able to respond to your request.How we use the collected data
We may use the data described above for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you about our activities in the process of fulfilling orders from you for any services
- Answering your requests
- Processing of your requests for support
- Analysis of data
- Fulfilling our legal obligations, such as complying, enforcing, and applying legal requirements
In addition, if required by applicable law, we may ask for your consent (which we obtain when you provide your information or use or subscribe to a particular service) to
Information We Share
- The mailing of newsletters or event notices according to your subscription preferences.
In addition, we may disclose your data:
(a) if we are required to do so by Bulgarian law or legal process,
(b) to law enforcement or other official authorities in Bulgaria, and
(c) where we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.Retention Period for Personal Information
Personal information of newsletter subscribers will only be retained for the duration of the relationship, and subscribers may unsubscribe at any time, subject to statutory limitation periods.
Personal data of registrants will be retained for administrative and security purposes for a period not to exceed two years from the date of the event.
The personal data of applicants for support, and advice will be stored for the duration of our cooperation, or to confirm and fulfill obligations for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period.
Personal data of clients with whom contracts of any kind have been concluded will be kept for the duration of our cooperation, or confirmation and fulfillment of obligations, recording, and reporting for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period.Transfer of information outside the European Union
As some of our technical service providers may be located outside the European Union, the personal data collected may be transferred to countries outside the European Union whose data protection legislation differs from that of the European Union. If the recipient country or countries will not provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union, we undertake to take all necessary measures, in particular based on appropriate safeguards, provided by transmitting a copy of the accepted standard contractual provisions upon request.Controlling cookies
You can easily accept or reject cookies on this site by clicking one of the buttons in the cookie message: I accept or Reject.
Warning: rejecting cookies will delete all cookies and remove some site buttons and features. When you try to log in to the website, you agree to the use of session cookies. You may accept cookies from this page at any time.How do I delete cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This allows you to accept or reject the cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. Please note that changes to your browser that disable cookies will prevent some parts of our Site from working properly.
To the extent required by the laws of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain or request that we correct, amend, delete, restrict or transfer your personal information by contacting us in the manner set forth below. Where permitted by law, you may withdraw any consent previously given to us or object at any time for legitimate reasons regarding the processing of personal data, and we will consider your preferences in the future.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant national data protection authority.
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent activity, you may be required to provide proof of identity along with your request. Once the request has been processed, this received copy will be destroyed.How we protect personal data
We maintain administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect the personal information you provide on the Site from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Your information will be retained as long as necessary for the purpose/s for which it was collected and as required by applicable laws or regulations.
If you would like us to update the information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 16 Georgi Kirkova Str., 2nd floor, Burgas, 8000, Bulgaria. Tel: +359878675960.